1. The AFA Female Excellence in Advice Award (the Award) is conducted by TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450, trading as TAL, 363 George Street (TAL)
2. By submitting an entry and any supporting documents (the Materials) to the Award you agree to these terms and conditions (the Terms).
3. The Award is open to entries until 6:00pm (EST) 07 June 2019. (the Term).
4. In order to enter the Award and be eligible to win, you must;
5. A female financial adviser is eligible for the Award if they:
6. TAL reserves the right to declare any entry ineligible if:
7. The Promotional Period of this Award is 5 years from the date of the announcement of the Award winner. (Promotional Period).
8. If you are the Award winner, you must be reasonably available for promotional appearances during the Promotional Period of the Award for TAL and other relevant sponsors to promote the Award, TAL (including its product and services) and the other sponsors (including their products and services). For each promotional appearance, the party requesting the appearance will pay the reasonable travel and accommodation expenses of the winner.
9. During the Promotional Period of the Award, TAL or the sponsors may use the image and name of nominees and the Award winner in any advertisement or other material in any media which promotes the Award, TAL, the other sponsors or the products or services of TAL or the other sponsors.
10. By entering the Award you agree to allow TAL and the sponsors to contact you to provide comments about the Award and to take photos or video footage of you. In relation to the Materials, TAL and the sponsors may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials at any time and by any means during the Promotional Period.
11. By entering the Award, you grant TAL and the sponsors, on creation of the Materials a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use your image and comments on the Materials for any purpose whatsoever for the duration of the Promotional Period.
12. At any time during the Promotional Period of the Award, TAL reserves the right to disqualify entries if the entrant (or the entrant's business) is involved in any conduct or activity that is:
13. TAL may at its discretion, withdraw any Award and associated prizes that have been awarded. If requested by TAL you must no longer publicly promote yourself or your business (if relevant) as being associated with the Award, TAL or the sponsors.
14. The judges will select one entry which best meets the criteria and the weighting.
15. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. TAL accepts no responsibility for entry submissions not received by TAL for any reasons.
17. TAL in its sole discretion has the right to alter or cancel part or all of the Award at any time.
18. TAL will not be liable for and expressly excludes liability to entrants for any loss, injury or damage which results directly or indirectly from the Award, including the breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
19. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms and conditions of use apply to the Prize
20. In order to administer the Award TAL requires your consent to it disclosing your name and contact details, to TAL's related entities, the sponsors and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Award. By participating in the Award you consent to TAL disclosing your name and contact details for such purposes, to such parties for example the Association of Financial Advisers and Exact Target, our eDM systems suppliers
21. By entering the Award you agree to submit to the laws of New South Wales, Australia and that any proceeding related to the Terms shall be determined by a court of that State.