Masterclasses will be held in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
DEVELOPING A BUSINESS PLAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Babette Bensoussan is an internationally recognised specialist in strategy and competition. With an excellent breadth and depth of knowledge she has undertaken major studies for and consulted to organisations both large and small. She has co-authored four best-selling books on the subject and has lectured and conducted training programs both in Australia and internationally. Learn more about Babette at her bio on the Judging Panel page of this website.
Participants will review and address such factors as:
- Converting the competitive strategy – from analysis to reality
- Five elements of any business plan
- Key performance indicators
- Some Do's and Don'ts
- The essential leadership requirements for successful strategy execution.
- Understand the seven levels of energy and how they play out in your life
- Clarify a current important priority that you would like to work on
- Identify relevant and realistic action to address that priority
This session is about putting you in touch with the missing link between your true goals and your ability to achieve them.
Dates and Venues
- Brisbane – Tuesday 5 June at Hilton Brisbane, 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Melbourne – Wednesday 6 June at il locale Bar - Ristorante, 582 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
- Sydney – Thursday 7 June at Vibe Hotel North Sydney, 88 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061
- 11.30 – 12.30 Business Planning
- 12.30 – 1.30 Lunch and Networking
- 1.30 – 2.30 Leadership and Coaching